Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pouring Out

It was almost everywhere I turned today. In a person's eyes, the way they talked to their child, the answers to my "how are you?" People, precious people, carrying loads of heaviness and limping along. Blinded to your love. Lost in a world in which not many people seem to care and if they do it's not enough anyway. Where do you want me God? Where? Because the pain, the need, it's seemingly everywhere...EVERYWHERE. And I want to be where I am supposed to be. Realising afresh that when I serve, that is when I am happiest. When I give I start to lose sight of myself and my grasping wants. The inward stagnation that occurs after focusing to much on myself evaporates. When I pour out the water flows and it brings me alive. And I want that. Glibly said and easy to just want it I know. But with You as my foundation I will press on.

No comments: