Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hope of the Hopeless


Thinking. I have been doing a lot of it lately. There are so many people in my life that are going through hard things and I am trying to keep up with the questions that come with the problems but I find myself more often than not just turning to Him and crying 'I don't know, help them Jesus'. Because at the end of the day? I just don't know why some people have to go through intense pain and suffering and others seem to glide through life with only a scratch or two. And I don't know how to solve the problems that confront and are confided to me. I may have an inkling of truth to offer or some small bit of encouragement but after that I feel so helpless. There is so much pain it overwhelms me and that is just in my own acquaintances and friends. So I cry to Him, my God and Savior. Redeemer. Healer. Lover of the broken people. And I know He will be answer my cry.

No comments: