Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Change


Spring has changed to Summer since I last wrote. I finished work with the vegetables, not sure what I'm going to do next! A dear Uncle and cousins visited for a whirlwind of a week. Mum and I had a birthday. The holidays began. A darling baby girl was born to a friend. Christmas quietly crept up and then left again. And a never before lived year started! And there is more change just around the corner. An assessment of my teaching. The wedding of lovely friends; I'm a bridesmaid and Ben's a groomsman. And a new job, waiting for me somewhere. Another close friend is courting. Briar's birthday. So many good things.
But sometimes I find it hard to see the abundance and joy of life. I look ahead and wrinkle my brow. With God's grace I want to be like the lilies.

No comments: